Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend/ Bad Monday

Hello!!
So Friday I was supposed to meet Tori at St. Paul's but she took the wrong bus so we ended up not being able to see each other. which is a bummer. so i just randomly walked around St. Paul's and stumbled upon the London Museum so I went for a little trip. 
Museum of London
It was kind of lame but cool to read about London of the past.  The best part was about the london fire.  After that I walked around outside because it was SO NICE out!!! the sun was actually out and about!!! SO i walked to Liverpool Street and explored.
Finsbury Circus
That is Finsbury Circus! London has all these little parks which makes the city so much better!! also I have some pictures of buildings because every time I see a cool building I feel the need to take a picture so that I can show brian knipp, architect (attempt at a how i met your mother joke).
Then I went to the end of Hammersmith and City tube line to where my play was.  I went to see Three Sisters at the Hammersmith Lyric.  It is one of the required plays for my theatre class.  It wasn't bad.  There wasn't a set and I didn't really get some of it, but it was still enjoyable.
Inside Hammersmith Lyric TheatreSATURDAY! Kelly, Karen, Jenna, and I went to Hampton Court Palace!! We met in the morning at Waterloo train station and took a train.  It took about 30 minutes by train but it was cool to see the outskirts of london!!! The palace was SO PRETTY!!! but it was freezing and since its so old it obviously doesnt have heating in side.  But we stayed and walked around all of the palace and all of the gardens! There was a maze that we kind of struggled with but made it through!  It was a great day trip!!
ME and hampton court palace!!
Me in the maze!
I want to live here!

SUNDAY I went to the Museum of Childhood!  There were lots and lots of children there and it was so loud so it was a nice setting compared to the usual silent museum! There were just a bunch of old toys!! My favorite part was the puppets and also the little cars for kids to ride in!!
The puppets were the best part.
Can I have this?
I also was in heaven in their gift shop because they had so much Roald Dahl stuff. i had to break down and buy a few things. greatness. Then i went home and made stir fry for dinner.
Today - sucked. me and brian cant stay in barcelona as long as we wanted, the school nurse can give me meds. and it doesnt seem that bad written like that. but i havent been in the best spirits today. but i did go to the natural history museum which was cool but i want to go back another time when im not so upset. 

please please please please look at my pictures on photobucket because i spend a lot of time putting them up and stuff.  thanks!
http://s852.photobucket.com/home/briebrie04/allalbums

2 comments:

  1. i looked at all your pictures (after that order) and i love the owl you took a picture of for me at the museum of childhood. he totally wasn't there when i went, the fat fellow. the bottle chair @ the v&a was also awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all beautiful! love the pictures and you :)

    ReplyDelete