Hello!! I'm packing for Scotland / wanting to go to bed early because I have to be at the train station at 7:30 tomorrow morning, so this is going to be quick.
Tuesday I waited in line to send the fam and brian valentines day cards and then i went and sat for 2.5 hours at the walk in clinic in soho. I finally saw a nurse/doctor and found out i have a sinus infection, ear infection, and fever. GREAT. soo i got some antibiotics and left. I then found the library and printed some stuff off. BLAH.
Wednesday - Myth and method in psychology. Then we went on a tour of the Rose and Globe Theatres for my theatre class. Very cool but freezing cold. I just found out that they refer to last month when it was so cold here as the big freeze. i would be here to experience the big freeze.
Thursday - Went to the banqueting house with my art and society class. Really pretty building that now has performances in it. It used to be used for the same thing but charles also lost his head there... Then i had women's studies. and then Kelly and I went to the Valentine's day premiere!!! We got there late so we didnt get that close but we saw Ashton Kutcher, Jessica B. and Taylor Swift. We were standing in one spot but then moved, however when we came back there we found out ashton had walked right by because he was the only one nice enough to walk around so that everyone could see him. he was also the first one there. what a nice guy. I didnt see patrick. but if i didnt i was going to yell I'M FROM MAINE!!!!!! then he would have surely invited me in with him. no doubt.
Tomorrow I leave for SCOTLAND!!!! Have a good weekend!!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment