Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Wednesday.
No pictures today. Kind of a boring day. I got up early to go switch out of Critical Psych. When I finally got to the office after suffering on the tube because it was rush hour, I found out that the international office doesnt open to 10:30. I had class at 10. So I got back on the hellish tube and made my way to class, Myth and Method in Psychology. haha. a joke. its about ghosts and paranormal things. interesting. I then returned to switch out of my class. I added Women's studies. I now have two clases on Wednesday and two on Thursday. thats right i have classes two days a week, which means I have a five day weekend. grand! Then I walked down regent street to Piccadilly Circus and turned around. I ate lunch also. Then I went to London Theatre in Performance which is a three hour class and she insisted keeping us there the whole time even though it was the first day. We have to go see at least seven plays on a list, but I want to go see more! haha! im going to try and do this deal where you can get free tickets or tickets for five pounds. Tomorrow I have Art and Society and Women's Studies. And then the weekend!!! Woohoo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment