Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Last Two Days!

Hello!!! So Monday. What did I do Monday.  For one thing I did not go to class because I don't have class on Monday or Friday and I am trying to switch out of my class that I had today to a Thursday class in which case I would only have classes Wednesday and Thursday. hahah. neat.

Monday I slept in and then made my way to Covent Garden.  I literally just wandered around for five hours.  It was a lot of fun to actually walk such a long distance and see a lot of the city and not just use the underground to get from tube station to station.  I walked around a market at covent garden and listened to some of the street performers but would always be quick to run away because they were SO persistent about having everyone pay them 5 pounds. I dont think so opera lady.  I got a chicken and veggie pasty for dinner because Mal loved them so much.  I enjoyed it but I think the other company's I tried may be better...  When she comes I will have to expose her to the try delight.
Dinner

A little before 7 I headed to the Novello Theatre because I was going to see the play Cat On A Hot Tin Roof there.
Novello Theatre
Novello Theatre Showing Cat On A Hot Tin Roof
Cat On A Hot Tin Roof

So when I went to the ticket booth they told me that I had been upgraded.  I figured it would probably be the front row of the highest balcony not the last row considering the cheap price I picked, but after waiting for about 30 minutes I got to go to my seat, and where was it you ask?  THE NINTH ROW!!! greatness!! So great seats and a great play!!!

Today I went to Regent's campus (where I have my classes) early so that I could find out where my class was.  I found it with no problem and therefore had lots of time.  So I went to a near by H&M and bookstore and just looked around.  Then I found Kelly and talked to her for a while.  Finally I went to Critical Psychology.  The teacher was not nice and made fun of Americans only to have me introduce myself 15 minutes later and state that I'm American.  Awkward.  Everyone looked at me. urgh.  So needless to say I'm outta that class.  On to introduction of women's studies! yes.  Then I walked around, literally more like limped because my left knee is bothering me so much.  I went to selfridges for the first time.  Then primart to get a second towel and M&S to get dinner.  I came home and forked over the 2 pounds to do laundry for the first time.  And then cooked stir fry for dinner, which didnt even compare to the usual stir fry me and brian make. Im going to bed early tonight because I'm getting up early to go switch my class before Myth and Method in Psychology tomorrow.  Miss everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment