Thursday, January 21, 2010

National Portrait Gallery

Today I got up early and went to meet my orientation quiz group and we turned in our pictures and papers and we find out tomorrow if we win or not. If we do win (please oh please) then we win a free weekend trip!! YAY! After that I went immediately over to the National Portrait Gallery because I had a ticket for the Beatles to Bowie exhibit at 12:15.
Beatles To Bowie

National Portrait GalleryNational Portrait GalleryI loved it!!! It was a bunch of great black and white photos of famous musicians.  I love black and white photographs so very much!! I want a black room in my future house. I'd be so happy!!
After that I went and got a small lunch and then went to the Twiggy exhibit in the gallery.  This was also amazing!  More black and white pictures and so many great ones!  I just wanted to take pictures of all the pictures but of course it was not allowed.. poop.
After those two exhibits I had spent a lot of time there and was ready to move out even though I hadn't seen even a fourth of the stuff in that gallery.  I shall go back another day.
So I decided that I was going to go to the movies, so i looked up a cheap theatre and was going to go see avatar in 3D. So i got on the tube and found the right street. and walked up it. then down it. then up it. then down it. I COULDN'T FIND IT!!! URGH!! so i went to whole foods and got a big salad for dinner instead.  Good day!
Tomorrow I find out if I won the challenge AND its the boat party. woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment