This was a pretty expensive but nice grocery store and in on of the corners was the american food section. They had very random things like jiffy pancake mix, candy bars, and this peanut butter...
If you look just below the jar you can see that it was 7 pounds for that normal sized jar of peanut butter. ridiculous. needless to say im going to keep eating my slightly strange british peanut butter.When I went into Waterstone's bookstore I was happy to see that there was a HUGE selection of Steven King. YAY MAINE!!

Yes... Even in London...
So does Brie!!! I can't wait to go to a game!!! One of the arcadia people played rugby and his teeth were hideous and at one point he said... if you want your teeth to look like mine... play rugby. I believe it.Then I walked onto Sloan Street until I got to Harrods.

This was my first time in Harrods. and oh my god. I was so overwhelmed. I was in there literally for more than two and half hours. I think its 6 floors of mazes of different rooms. My favorite part was of course the children's book and toy section and also the pet palace where they had small animals and tons of stuff for other pets. There was an amazing bunny that i wanted to buy. but didnt. sadly. So by the time I was done it was dinner time so i got a chocolate cookie and cheese and bacon(not bacon at all. more like ham) croissant. They were both delicious.

So it was a good day full of walking. Too bad it rained... tomorrow I have a group meeting and then I'm going to the portrait gallery, which I am SO excited about! YAY!
Good-bye!


Ahaha I want to force you to do a post like this EVERY SINGLE DAY. OK? OK.
ReplyDeleteI also want to force you to get me a cool-covered copy of The Shining.
If i didn't know any better it would think your in Culinary Arts.... you are always talking about food!
ReplyDeleteBrie Brie! i am so excited that you have peanut butter. Spain legit hates peanut butter and it is scarce. also i'm glad you liked up in the air because i think i'm going to see it tonight. in spanish of course. hope to see you next week!
ReplyDelete